Today is the day that we celebrate my Mother. It is her birthday. So, I will take a few minutes to talk about how amazing she is.
- Apart from being the coolest woman that I have ever met, she is a nurse. She takes care of cancer patients five days a week, then comes home in the evening and takes care of her family.
- She has a great sense of humor and is the person that I can dance around the kitchen with.
- Speaking of the kitchen, due to her Louisiana heritage she can fry up a pretty mean shrimp.
- My mamma is adventurous and willing to try new things!
- She encourages and inspires me to be who I am and not who the world wants me to be.
- Best of all my Mamma loves the Lord with all of her heart and is such a wonderful example to me.
Love you Mom, and happy birthday!!! 😀
He has shown you O mortal what is good, and what does the Lord require of you. To seek justice, love mercy and walk humbly with your God.